Media Conference for The Launch of Joint Appeal to Sunnis and Shi'as MuslimsWritten by
A Media Conference was held at 10.00 am, Wednesday, 22 May 2013 at the Perdana Leadership Foundation, Putrajaya, Malaysia to launch a Joint Appeal to Sunnis and Shias Muslims by His Excellency, Dr.
Mahathir bin Mohamad, Prime Minister of Malaysia (1981-2003) and His Excellency S. Muhammad Khatami, President of the Islamic Republic of Iran (1997-2005) aimed at ending violence, bloodshed and killings between Sunnis and Shias.
Please follow the link below for the streaming of this media conference:
- Seminar Kebangsaan Mahkamah Syariah 2017– 60 Tahun Pasca Kemerdekaan ‘Menelusuri Cabaran, Melestari Masa Hadapan’
- Training: Shar'iah Standards on Murabahah, Tawarruq, Ijarah, Rahn, Qard, Wa’ad & Hibah (SST2)
- Public lecture on: “Re-Thinking Sustainability And Progress: Islamic Perspectives” by Prof. Dr. Odeh al-Jayyousi
- Training: Shar'iah Standards on Murabahah, Tawarruq, Ijarah, Rahn, Qard & Wa’d (SST2017)
- A Tale of Two Courts: Shari’ah Transformations in Anthropological and Historical Perspective