Wednesday, 21 October 2015 16:30
Islamic Finance: The way forward (Address By: Sultan Nazrin Muizzuddin Shah, Sultan of Perak, in Casablanca, Morocco)Written by Lillian Dang
Malaysia and Morocco are linked in Islamic culture and history. The earliest linkage between our nations can probably be traced back to Ibn-Battuta landing in Malacca during his voyage in 1325. In modern times, our countries enjoy well-established diplomatic and economic relations, and it is my hope that this business mission will pave the way for stronger ties between our two countries. In particular, I hope it will foster closer collaboration in Islamic finance, which is also known as participative finance here in Morocco. Morocco, located at the confluence between the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, is well-placed as a gateway for trade and investment not just in Africa, but also in Europe and the Middle East....................Download the full article in pdf attachment (below)
Published in Economic, Finance, Zakat & Awqaf
- Islamic Finance The way forward.pdf (326 Downloads)
Latest from Lillian Dang
- Measuring human progress
- Address by His Royal Highness Sultan of Perak Sultan Nazrin Muizzuddin Shah at The Book Launch “Being Abdullah Badawi”
- Sultan: Don't neglect the 'middle way'
- Special Address by: His Royal Highness Sultan of Perak Darul Ridzuan, Sultan Nazrin Muizzuddin Shah Ibni Almarhum Sultan Azlan Muhibbuddin Shah at the launch of Prof. Kamali's book 'The Middle Path of Moderation in Islam'
- Facing the challenges of corruption