Venue: IAIS Malaysia, Jalan Elmu, Off Jalan Universiti, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Organiser: International Institute of Advanced Islamic Studies (IAIS) Malaysia.
KEY COMPONENT FEATURES
TRAINING ON LEGAL & SHARI'AH COMPLIANCE FRAMEWORK IN ISLAMIC FINANCE
• The Historical Development of the Islamic Banking & Finance
• Islamic Banking in Malaysia and other Selected Jurisdictions
• Overview of International Islamic Finance Regulatory Framework
• Legal and Regulatory Framework of Islamic Finance Industry in Malaysia
• Relevant Acts Governing Islamic Financial Institutions
• Position of the relevant associations
• Dispute Resolutions in Islamic Finance
• Impacts of IFSA 2013
• Shari’ah as the backbone of Islamic banking and finance industry
• Selected Issues on the Challenges Faced by the Islamic Financial System
TRAINING ON SHARI'AH AUDIT AND REVIEW FOR ISLAMIC BANKING & FINANCE
• Fundamental of Shari’ah Compliance in Islamic Banks (IBs)
• Shari’ah Audit for Islamic Banks
• Shari’ah Review for Islamic Banks
• Key Audit and Review Areas in Islamic Banks-Deposit Mobilisation
• Key Audit and Review Areas in Islamic Banks-Financing
• Dealing with Shari’ah Non-Compliant Finding
click a programme title below to read more ....